Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

d4 a1 the change maker

1.children can have Treats and free cafeteria 
Image result for cafeteria
2. I would make that the little kids can feed pets at our own zoo ever hour
Image result for animals cartoon
3. there to be a spa pool where any one can chill out, 
Image result for spa pool
4. if we pay 5$ to the teachers at lunch time we can have a water  squirt with water guns 
Image result for water gun
5. when you have a drink from water tap you get what you think of drink

Image result for fizzy drinks







1 comment:

  1. Hey Chad,

    I'm Daniel from the Kootuitui Summer learning project team and I'm excited to start commenting on your blog posts over the summer.

    I like your thoughts for improvements to the school, they sound really fun and wacky. I wonder whether your school already has a zoo (which, if true, is super cool and I’m jealous.) or if it’s your own original idea.

    The water gun idea sound fun, I wonder if your teachers would go for it? They could earn a lot of money from it in the summer to cool down. I like how the water tap is controlled by what you think, I’d have L&P to drink and maybe lava to scare my friends.

    Your ideas are really fun to imagine and the pictures help make your post interesting to attract others to read it. I would have loved to hear more details on each idea like if you think any teachers would take the $5 and what you would want the from the water tap.

    I’m looking forward to seeing more awesome work like this from you throughout the holidays. Remember that week 1 of the SLJ program starts on the 16th of December to start earning those points.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete